"The Three Questions" was written by Leo Tolstoy, Russian literary great. First published in 1885, this short story was part of the collection What Men Live By, and Other Tales.
What are your answers for these three questions?
- What is the best time to do something?
- Who is the most important person?
- What is the most important thing to do?
(Answers from the story at the end)
- The most important time is now. It is the only time over which we have power.
- The most important person is whomever you are with.
- The most important thing is to do good to the person you are with.